Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new vexilar!!
just got me a new vexilar FL-8 SE pro pack---cant wait to try it out.. what a sweet flasher...

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
[Smile] looks like you set for the ice. later chuck
[signature]
After catching all those fish over by the yellow X in the snow on Wednesday at Huntington I didn't think you needed a new flasher!
Bigcat
[signature]
ha grasshoper better finder means more bird poop on head.. or somthing like that!! [sly]

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
Dude- What have you been smokin???? Grasshopper pooping on what kind of birds head?????? Must be a high flying grasshopper! Ha [sly] I'm sure you'll love the vexilar even if all the grasshoppers are frozen and the birds are all grounded for deicing..or something like that![Wink]
Bigcat
[signature]
Ron,, again congrats on the new weapon!

Pat the old sayin' applies here, "when it rains, it pours!". I figure that applies to fish, bird crap, and other things also, so, I think ya better drag along that umbrella if your standing anywhere near Ron! ..lol!
[signature]
kung-foo been off the air that long[crazy] man i'm getting old.[unsure].
ok how about this one then 1 fish on the ice is better than 10 on the finder.but with this finder i will look like i know what i'm doing..
my old finder was a deep sea finder and not very good for shalow lakes.. deepth started at 40 feet and it never would show the first 5 feet..so up at huntington the other day i was in 11 feet of water and could see the bottom 6 feet on the finder i was useing..
with this new one i should have alot better idea of where the fish are and more inporten is now i can see where my bait is as well..

was going to hit huntington today and give it a try.. but i'm not going up there in this heavy snow.. so see what it looks like tomorow.. maybe go check out scofiled see if it's iced up yet..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
you know TD i dont think i have ever used smelly jelly.. i just about got some last year but never did.. dose it work better than some of the other sented power goop stuff out there?
and if so what color and sent do you or any of the other BFT members recommend?

most the time i just use natural bait and use the sent of something they have eaten before.. like minnows. millworms.crawlers.waxworms.. but i use powerbait sent when fishing E-lake sometimes..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
I have one just like yours,Puts more fun in the fishing.You can watch the fish come to your bait,or lure,then they take,or swim away.Have fun!
[signature]