Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexico
Last week some family of mine and I went deep sea fishing in Cancun Mx. We all caught a total of 17 barracudas, and my fiance* caught one needlefish.

*fiance Something that happened in Mexico this past week!!!
[signature]
Congrats Polo. Get ready for a life altering event. Mine was a good one atleast.
[signature]
Congrats on the engagment. But wont that make your other girlfriends jellous. someone mentioned your name on a possible Rockport ice party but I dont remember who that was.
[signature]
Hey Rob congrats on the engagement! Good to see she likes fishing!! That sounds like an awesome trip to Mexico! I want to go down to the Nicaraguan coast and catch Rooster Fish!
[signature]
One thing I want to do is head down and fish for Peacock Bass. Those suckers are supposed to be some of the toughest fighting fish.
[signature]
Congratulations on the be-heading...er...engagement.

Can't wait to see your photos from the trip. I am itching for a tropical getaway similar to what you just did, however I have to wait a couple years as my wife is about to pop out another female offspring.
[signature]
Congrats on the engagement.. You're my hero, being able to propose on a nice romantic fishing trip to mexico.. You caught lots of fish too!
[signature]
Nice trip all around! Congrats!
[signature]
Kudos Polo

Kayote
[signature]
hey way to go. hope you got all your toys because they seem not to come around as much after the wedding.
[signature]