Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats For Dinner? Or Do You Know A Good Breakfast Recipe?
Hey here is a fast and tasty recipe.

Next time your at the store pick up some Bis Quicks Bisket batter and add beer to this batter. It will foam up you dip the fish into the batter and it will puff up as you drop it into the deepflyer as long as the batter in not to liquidy. It should be a little thicker than a pancake batter. I found this is good for all species, however I prefer Walleye. Specialy the Walleye Cheeks. [Wink]
[signature]
I'll be in chat for the next hour here on BigFish. Come on in. Try and find me. lol
[signature]
Im looking for fresh water recipes please. For like Trout, Bass & Walleye. I spend 1/2 my time outdoors and fish is fast to cook.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL TOO MY AMERICAN BUDDIES! LOL

We are alot alike. We love to fish. We do have alll this room here in Canada. We have extra Iggloos ha ha [Wink]

We get along great with Americans when the politition & media stop beating on each other. [pirate]

God Bless North America....... UNITED WE STAND!

[Image: towerbird2.gif]
[signature]
you may want to refer this question to the recipie board.[Tongue]

we try to keep this board for fresh water discussions....
[signature]
OK Dokie. Thought this would be a faster way is all. NP
[signature]
There are plenty of recipes on the recipe board. They are sorted out by fish species. Please feel free to check them out.[cool]
[signature]
wow I am having a hay day with the recipes cool[angelic]
[signature]
Let me know if there are any specific species that you need recipes for. I have bunches of them and I hope to cover just about every species that the world has to offer.[cool]
[signature]
Dip fish filets in beaten egg, then cover with saltine cracker crumbs. Pan fry in either bacon grease, shortening, or vegetable/olive oil until golden brown.

Sauce: Mix ketchup, horseradish sauce, honey to taste

Best used for bass, crappie, bluegill
[signature]
Thanks for the recipe, but did you see the date on this post? It is 5 years old.[cool]
[signature]
What ... does that mean you're no longer interested in good fish recipes? [:/] Just happened upon it while looking for recipes myself. I am thinking of adding a recipe section to my website, . We are also in the process of adding an online catalog for fishing products. Sort of a fishing tackle outlet store. If interested, send me your email address and I will add it to our mailing list for the grand opening. My email address is captdick@bassfishingguide.com.

Keep your line wet, your hooks sharp, & your live well full,
[signature]