Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book: "How to Catch Fish at Scofield Reservoir"
I just finished reading Louis Berg's book "How to Catch Fish at Scofield Reservoir" and it is a must read (must own). Berg has done a fantastic job of presenting a mountain of valuable fishing data into a spiral bound, water-proof book. He covers all the bases including fly, lure and bait, year round, day & night.

If you read this book, follow his suggestions, and can't catch fish at Scofield then you're a complete idiot and should sell your fishing pole before you hurt yourself.

His next book will be about Strawberry. I can't wait.
[signature]
What type of fisherman is he?

maddawg
[signature]
He was the fish biologist for Scofield & Strawberry.
[signature]
So is he a bait fisherman?

That would be a fun job to have. I imagin he as all the knowlage he need to write a book or two.
[signature]
I don't know what type fisherman he is. His book covers lure, bait and fly fishing. He knows how to catch fish at Scofield, when and where.

I don't know the author...I just read the book.
[signature]
Where'd you pick the book up at?
[signature]
I bought it from the author:

Louis N. Berg
301 Ashland Drive
Soda Springs, ID 83276

$14.95
[signature]
I picked up a copy at Sportsmans last summer, without even opening the cover. I must say I was pretty disappointed. I guess any of us who fish Scofield a lot could have written it. There isn't even a map of the lake in it. There aren't any secrets revealed. Just stuff we already know, and not much of that. Not worth 15 bucks, maybe $2.50. That was just my reaction after reading it (in about 15 minutes) and there are probably some of you who are new to fishing or something that could appreciate it, but I personally was very disappointed. Just not much info in it at all. Sorry.
[signature]