Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frying Pan River
Who has the four one one?

Maddawg
[signature]
Huh???? Oh...I get it-maybe. 4-1-1 = information? What do you want to know?
[signature]
How's it been fishing, when should I go for the best fishing and least amount of people. Patterns to take, and where to stay?

Maddawg
[signature]
Call the Taylor Creek Fly shop in Basalt they'll give you all the information you want! Bring some mysis!
[signature]
Maddawg-

I agree with Oats. Those are very helpful folks at Taylor Creek. It will fish pretty well all winter.
[signature]
Check out their back yard the river is within casting distance of the porch. Roaring Fork Anglers is the other place near by.
[signature]
Is that who you would recomend for a guided trip. I saw another site for Frying Pan Anglers. Any info on them

Maddawg
[signature]
I have done guided trips twice with Roaring Fork Anglers and had a topnotch experience both times. That was several yearsago. The guide we used was Kea Haus (spg?) but he's probably moved on to bigger and better things.

I have bought stuff and gotten info from the people at Taylor Creek and they've always been helpful. No firsthand experience with Frying Pan Anglers.
[signature]
I've never went on a guided trip with them but have friends that have guided in that area for Taylor Creek and Roaring Fork Anglers and think that either of them would show you a good time.
[signature]