Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-lake (Report)
went up to E-lake again today to try out some of my new fuzzyjig's i have been working on..
the jig's work great!! cought about 10 to 13 cutt's today.. most were 14" to 18" long.. and had to tip with minnows..

ice is looking good there 10 to 12 inches thick..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]
You sir are the man! We gotta hook up sometime for some edumacational fishin' in central Ut!
[signature]
Way ta do it to it Ron
[signature]
hey TubeDude yeah i got the hammer out the other day and started smashing some old jig's i had laying around.. i liked the way they looked.. i did get some paint and epoxy clear coat.. but only 2 colors.. wanted to check them out before i got more..must say i like the vinyl paint..

hey theekillerbee any time you want i can show you all i know about the lakes down this way.. well ok that would take a long time but we can get started on the bigger waters and go from there..

thanks Don how did you do yesterday?

dude on fish
Ron
[signature]
you bet i like the action of the flat head jig's.. i need to update my flytieing kit realy bad.. so soon i will get some of the other things i need for some of the other ideas i have.. the glitter idea you gave me worked good with the vinyl paint and clear coat.. i need to get some of the other colors of glitter as well..

i only had one fish hit on the way down yesterday.. but i did see on the vex that i had 4 or 5 fish fallow it down then hit it..

dude on fish?
Ron
[signature]