Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reaction inovations beavertail.....
anybody seen or heard of this ?? here is a picture i was wondering if i should buy them my freind has some and he says they work well....but he likes to talk too so im not sure......[url "http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=2368"][Image: RI-Sbeavert.jpg][/url]
[signature]
That looks like somthing that would work well. I use alot of plastic leeches in different colors throughout the year.[cool]
[signature]
I think it would work if rigged properly. Is the bulky front end hollow or solid?
[signature]
the front is hollow.... i think
[signature]
If it's hollow, do what I do. Get a "slo-poke" jig and put it in the hollow area. Drag it along the bottom of the lake and once in a while jump the bait a foot or so off the bottom. Let it settle then drag some more. Caught my second largest Largemouth Bass on this tactic. It measured 19½ inches.
[signature]
thanx nice fish too!!
[signature]
just went out and bought them they are nice there not hollow but i still like them
[signature]
I've also used them on the bottom. Letum sit there for a min. or two and the bass will pick them up. Brown color for the bottom and black for the top have worked well for me.
[signature]
I've had good luck with those this summer. pick some up
[signature]
The depth shouldn't be of too much concern except when the water temp comes into the game.

As the water warms, the bass will go deeper to the next set of ledges in the body of water or hang on the thermoclines.

Water clarity will then determine the color of plastic to use. Darker colors for darker water and likewise for clear water.[cool]
[signature]