Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knew to join the BFT bunch!
The time has come to fish for fun. The BFT club looks like a good forum to meet some new folks, share some tall tails, and get me back into what I love the most - fishing. Oops I better clarify my last statement in the event the word gets back to the Mrs. Yes dear I love you too! At any rate, maybe I can find a few friends to fish with and enjoy the great outdoors. I live in Draper and am fond of warm water fishing. Trout can be entertaining as well. TT you all later.....fonduvfishin, Larry
[signature]
Well Larry welcom to the party that never ends!!
looking forword to hearing some of you tall tails.. and maybe some true ones as well..

good luck to you Dude!!
[signature]
[cool]I'm glad you joined us fonduvfishin[cool]... I guarantee you'll meet plenty of great folks on these boards. Finest in the land..[Wink] What warm waters do you frequent?
[signature]
Thanks for joining us! If you've been watching the board for long you'll notice we have quite a few flottilas and get together work and learn parties. Your more than welcome to join us. Al
[signature]
Ron, thanks for the welcome response. Maybe we'll meet at the ramp some day.
[signature]
Thanks Bearclaw, waters I have fished are DC, Yuba, Starvation, Pineview, Jordenelle, Wiilard Bay and Utah Lake.
[signature]
Thanks for the response Al, I'll look for upcoming events as posted.
[signature]
Welcome to the board.Whats your favorite fishing?Casting,trolling,bass,walleye,wipers,ice,Tiger muskie,float tube,pontoon,boat,or?[Smile]Right now, mines Cutts at Strawberry
[signature]
Welcome! Fish Sunset Pond much over there in Draper? Not bad if you know when they stock it. Good to play c&r.
[signature]
Favorite: walleye, but also dabble in bassin', catfishing, crappie and trouting. I haven't tried muskie or wiper fishing but that might be something worth pursuing. Love to troll, work the shoreline for bass, and stillfish. My only watercraft is a boat (which seems to be a cash cow)! Yes I have ice fished in the past - mostly at the Berry. Thanks for the welcome note.
[signature]
CBR, thanks for the welcome. I have not fished anywhere in Draper, don't know where the pond is you're referring to. I did find a mostly dried up pond last year about 10th East and 120th South?
[signature]
That isn't the one. I would be more than happy to show you this local pond once some fish are in it. It had a 100% winter kill this year when it iced over early in the season so we will have to wait til they plant it first week of April. Smile Keep in touch.
[signature]
Sound like my kind of guy,maybe we will hook up sometime.Can you receive private messages?
[signature]
[size 1][Smile]maybe we will hook up sometime. [#0000ff]Certainly worth a try.[/#0000ff][/size] [size 1]Can you receive private messages? [#0000ff]Being new to the forum, I must say I don't know. Is this a separate email box? I don't profess to be a tech savvy person; therefore, with substantial assistance I might be able find out! Thanks guy.[/#0000ff][/size]
[signature]
Looks like you can now!Just sent you one.To sent off the msg board,just click on name (fishcrazy)
[signature]