Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishlake Report
Finley made the trip to Fishlake yesterday.. could not of asked for better wether up there..
i got there to see my buddy had got there earyer than he should have and had a little to much to drink the night befor..lol note the pic below..lol
well got out on the ice about 8:00 and started fish the Joe bush area..
we cought some splake right off the bat but just some small ones.. so packed up and headed for the east side off pelacan point.. did about the same there alot of little splake and bows with some perch mixed in..
no big fish cough there this time did get some splake in the 18" to 20" area.. and alot of small perch..

we got robbed by the eagle again yesterday!! that was sooo cool!! i heard a noise looked up just in time to see it comeing in wings back and hauling bun's right at me.. it went about 1 foot over my head hit the ice and snached the bigest splake we had on the ice.. wow that was so sweet.. we had to see if it would do it again.. stuck a smaler bow out about 10 feet away from us and sure enough about 30 min's later here it came again right out of the sun screeming in to take his prize off the ice.. you got to love it!!

well i did not take any pic's of the fish there was none that was all that to look at and the ones of the eagle did not turn out.. but as i said did get one of my buddy's stupity.. nobody said he was the shapest knife in the drawer...lol
[signature]
How cool is that! Would love to see an eagle that close and personal. Drivign on the ice now are we? Er Sinking.
[signature]
Man I hate it when that happens! Trucks don't make good boats, but they do make good reefs!

Thanks for the report fuzzy. Pretty cool about the eagle.
[signature]
no, lucky for him he did not quite make it to the ice!! just the deep snow before the ice..lol you cant tell to good from the pic but he went down the hill that was muddy then into the snow banke just befor the ice.. some times i wonder about loonitic friends..
[signature]