Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millcreek and Willow 3/11
I had the day off school today, and better yet Track, so I went fishing. I started off on the millcreek about 10. I actually found 2 new places to fish today, which is a rarity. I figured I'd found most of em by now. The first new one proved to not have any biters. At the next place I stopped at, I scored on a 12" Rainbow. At the third I rolled a couple monsters. I wish I would have fished this little stretch before now! One of them was about 18" rainbow, the other a massive 20+" hook jaw brown. I had him on for about 5 seconds before he threw that blue fox.
I didn't have anywhere else to go and it was only noon so I went over to Willow. I got one little rainbow there on a mepps. All in all a pretty good day from school. Jeeze spring break is going to be awesome!
[signature]
Hey fishing beats school and work anyday!
[signature]
Ha!!! You dog..... Why you gotta rub it in that I catch nada out of the local rivers and you sport the big browns and bows?? [cool] Just kidding, thats really awesome. Do you get pics of these things?? I'd love to have you email me some..... You gotta throw me your email address too.... Leaky and I talk all the time and he was chatting me up about Rock Bottom and the other spot out there but it would be cool if I could email you about it. I fished those spots out there and got into some little largemouth,... I hooked em and the little daughter reeled them in for me. Good time but I want to hit it more. Maybe we can hook up when you go on break and hit some waters..... let me know. Talk to you later and congrats again on the fish.....
[signature]
Hey Lennon,
About what time and where was you fishing at willow? Just wondering cause I was there to on firday. Fished the docks with my kid and had some fun. Did not get anything but had one of the big ol albinos bite on a senko. Got my kid all excited.
[signature]
Its all about being at the right place at the right time. That water in the millcreek was perfect! It was again today, too. I didn't fish, though, just looked.
I was surprised to see such big fish in there... My biggest was 22" before that but that was YEARS ago. I wish I could have gotten a picture. My digital camra and scanner don't go with windows XP, though, so for the time being I'm screwed.
Check your PM. I'm sending one right after this.
Jerry
[signature]
I was there about 2 untill 4. But don't hold me to it. That last weekend all seemed to blur together. I would have loved to get one of them albino's on! Some of them were huge! I saw a mack that was still alive, too, that was about 5 pounds. There are some nice fish in there!
[signature]
So where was you fishing?
Like I said me and my kid was fishing on the dock right where you walk on.
[signature]
Just read through your orriginal post again. Sorry, I'm just a bit of a scatter brain. I was across the lake by the middle inlet. I'm trying to get back out there again sometime this week. This time I'll probly try off of that point into the main lake.
[signature]