Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln beach sat 3/12 how did everyone do?
Well i wasnt feeling to good [unsure]but the kids wanted to go after cats since they fell asleep on fri night.We got there at the first springs at 1130am and there was a group of three fishing at the point .Aguy caught an eye over 25 inches easily on a minnow.I forgot my minnows so stuck to worms. No bites on worms then i tried my white bass killer spinner and nothing.It was a nice day though.Well we moved over to the second springs and there was a couple people fishinhg there and no one caught a fish so we moved again.We moved a little more to the west side and there were tons of people and boats out there so we decided to stay away from them .I had my 2 dogs with me and my lab loves to steal fish!Oh and she also loves curly tail jiggs too!I was hoping she was a bird dog but a fish dog thats a bonus![sly] We didnt get any bites but i did see a couple mudcats caught .There was a flotilla of boats at bird island looked like everyone was out there today!Personally if i had a boat i would have stuck around the lincoln area just my 2 cents.Well we ended up at the boat ramp side were i caught the cats friday and nothing .Was a bad day of fishing and i got worse as i left.A utah cty police pulled me over for speeding but didnt lgive me a ticket. He was fascinated by my dogs so i guess thats why he didnt ticket me just told me to slow it down.Then just as i passed santaqquin my transmission started giving out !It seems always just as my taxes are about to come something bad always happens ! Been trying to get a boat for 3 years now and it has been bad luck since my wife got rid of "old blue"!I miss that boat![unsure]It was old but dependable and i have towed newer boats with it .
[signature]
you getting pulled over for speeding imagine that, What vehicle is the tranny going out on, your blazer of the carola. Its too bad that you didnt get into the fish, you know you really havnt caught a walleye sence you gave your boat away, you just need to track it down and haul it home
[signature]
Its the blazer! Has 256k miles on it and about 70% of those are towing miles!
[signature]