Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tubing trip to blue lake anyone
going to blue lake tomorrow and do some tubing anyone want to go ? i'll drive you'll need your own tube must be able to deflate to get it in my car then reinflate it there plan on leaving salt lake about 6am if your interested let me know
[signature]
If I had a tube, I'd be there. Oh well, in a few more weeks.
Next time maybe..
[signature]
I've been planning to go for weeks now...and had the stomach flu not gotten the better of me Friday, I would have taken you up on your offer.

Can you send me a message on how you did? I've never been and I hope to get there sometime in the next month or so. I don't really know what to expect.

Any info would be appreciated.
[signature]
[cool]Good luck out there, Chris. It's good to see ya around posting again. Have you fished any of the lakes up northeast of here on your truck route?
[signature]
I WISH I COULD GO I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT LAKE SOME DAY
[signature]
made it out with huster898 (al ) caught only three myself one on a crank bait and two on plastic worms caught a real greedy 16" fatty when i say greedy heres what i happened i was using a ultralight with 4#line and got bit line snapped on the hook set so i grabed a 6# outfit tossed it in the same area got bit on the next cast again the line broke on the hook set so i tied on a worm on a 12# out fit tossed it in the same area got bit pulled in a 16" bass with with the plastic worm from my second cast in its mouth also that was one greedy fish!!

hi geoff driving a truck does have its perks you know i have poles on my truck i even have my ice auger on board so far i'ne done some ice fishing in NE. fished the FL. everglades a lake in GA. ( twin lakes i the think ) a lake in TE. the seattle river in WA. and last week pyrmand lake in CA. next week who knows
[signature]
[size 1]"i was using a ultralight with 4#line and got bit line snapped on the hook set so i grabed a 6# outfit tossed it in the same area got bit on the next cast again the line broke on the hook set"[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Hey Chris -- is the drag broken on all of your reels? (LOL)[/size]
[signature]
naw just got to stop trying to rip there heads off on the hook set
[signature]
Hey guy,
Sounds like we missed you and huster about a day. [unsure] Sounds like maybe you should take iot easy on the hook set, right? [crazy] RiverRat and I were there the previous 2 days. Would have liked to meet up with ya. [Smile] Have any trouble with divers. Did you have a fish finder? Were they suspending like I found? See River's post.
Leaky