Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JORDANELLE how big do the fish get?????
We have pictures of the big ones more at 7:00 on outdoorsgonewild.com
BIG ONES[cool][Wink][cool][Wink][crazy][crazy][Smile]
[signature]
Oh yeah... I personally saw it myself during gillnetting studies. It's unbeleivable! I will wait for you guys to see the photos then fill you on the specifics of that fish!
[signature]
! ! ! H U G E ! ! !
[signature]
Please wait picture are comming.
[signature]
comon its nearly 8 where are the pics, you have us all on the edge of our seats with anticipation
[signature]
The fish are so huge...it's eaten up all the memory in my computer. I've had to send them in pieces...CBR is putting them back together...should be a few minutes...over on [url "http://www.outdoorsgonewild.com"]www.outdoorsgonewild.com[/url]
[signature]
Sorry for the delay, we had some technical difficulties and some lag due to the internet. Photos are being uploaded and things are rolling. Shortly. Stay tuned.
[signature]
Ok its 936pm and theres nothing.Is this just a promotional stunt ?
[signature]
I know there is some nice browns in there . I keep trying for one myself . I Don't understand why you say there is few small perch there . I don't think the gill nets are telling all . They need to try it when the water warms up more . I had no problem finding bait size perch thru the ice . Lots of feed for the browns .
[signature]
I think this is a fish story! Let's see a picture of that perch!
[signature]
No, just stupid BIG files. Each photo is nearly 3 meg, and there are several. They were transfered via email which is slower than dog snot. And there was a delay getting the photos off the camera.
[signature]
They are up!
[signature]
That 21 lb. brown is freakin' awesome!! Jordanelle does have some big browns and smallies. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
[signature]
Wow very nice fish, well woth the wait
[signature]
AWESOME
[signature]
You must be kidding about a 21 pound brown, if not, where did you see it?
CBR is that fish below the brown a striped bass? WH2
[signature]
Thanks for getting them up . Awesome fish . I need to make my ice hole a little bit bigger next season .
[signature]
I knew there was some biguns in there. Last year a buddy hooked into a noseeum in about 20 feet of water that he never even got off of the botum it just played with him for about 15 min. before snapping his line.
[signature]
Here she is.

[Image: Jordanelle_brown1.sized.jpg]
[signature]
Did they make any guess as to how old she might be? A fish that big could easily be older than the reservoir itself.

Also, any sign of crappie in the nets?
[signature]