Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold thisa.m.
Woke up to 36 degrees this morning and just north of here a sprinkling of snowflakes. I know its early, but the hard water is not too far away.
[signature]
[cool]Sounds pretty cold. What state do you live in? I'm in Utah and it's getting cold in our mountains like that, but here in the Salt lake area it's only getting down to about 50 at night or so. Nevertheless, we'll be ice fishing around here at about a week before turkey day at Hunington Res. for tiger trout (about 9,000 ft elevation) if things work out.
[signature]
It got to 28 here this morning ( Minnesota)

[signature]
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff4040][size 3]Sounds like it's almost ice time over in Minnesota. Too bad it's not that time yet here in Utah.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[size 1]
Quote:It got to 28 here this morning ( Minnesota)
[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]WHich part in Minnesota?[/size]

Shoot, 78 degrees for a high today. I'm going casting.
[signature]
[Wink] The central part !! It was nice while it lasted , got to the middle 70s today !! Won't be long !!!!!

[signature]
It got down to 39 at my house last night around 3 am. near pontiac.

then right back up to 74 degrees by noon today..

I picked half of my green tomatos yesterday because they were screaming frost warnings all day yesterday, it got close, glad it held back for a few more days....
[signature]
Man is it HOT! Nearly 80 and humid. But I think i have time to complete the honeydo list before the ice season. Anyone want to lend me a hand with the list? [Smile]
[signature]
Did you fry them tomaters yet? You're making me hungry. Hehe.

Yeah, the weather here in MN is crazy. Been cold, been hot, been flooding, been dry. Just bring on the next ice age! I'm ready to go ice fishing for a few years straight.
[signature]
I saw it was snowin in montana today,

85 here in detroit.
[signature]
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff4040][size 3]They said that it snowed in the mountains here in Utah. If it did it will probably melt away in the next couple days.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[cool]We got 8 inches of snow up at one of our local ski resorts yesterday (Alta) here in Utah. In the Salt Lake Valley I think it got down to 39 a couple of nights ago, so we are now getting closer to ice fishing season. Still a couple of more good months of walleye fishing in the valley though, and a month and a half of good trout fishing in the mountain reservoirs first. The bass and kittie fishing starts to taper off this time of year here.

Is it Ice Season yet????[crazy]
[signature]