Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Floatilla this Saturday
So it is shaping up to be a full assault on Willard Bay this Saturday. Several float tubers, pontooners, and even a couple boats in the fleet.

All or any of you are welcome to come join us.

Meet @ 6:45 AM and I will be sharing what lures have been working best for me at willard. Launch around 7:00 AM.

See you fellas there!
[signature]
Make sure to kick the ducks and geese up off the pond and sent them west. Have fun out there guys and if the birds aint moving its because they are plastic...
[signature]
I am out of town, otherwise I would make it...
I could use some info on how to catch the eye's at Willard... I target them and have not done well.
[signature]
CBR what are you going to target cause I may go out if we are going for walleye. I would really like to learn how to target walleye out there. I kinda have the wipers down well enough to boat some but I have only accidently hooked one walleye. Thanks and P.S. If I come I will have a small 12 ft boat with room for one other.
[signature]
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff4040][size 3]Hey Penny, I usually have had luck when i fish the Southwest corner of Willard for walleyes. They also like to hang out by the light pole arear too. I always just use plastic jigs, and cast them around the rocks. I have also found that it is always a little better fishing when it starts to get a little dark. I always just fish at the end of the day there and up until it gets dark.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well I will be there after whatever bites. Smile I usually end up catching a mixed bag of wiper, walleye, and channel cats with the occasional perch here and there.
[signature]
So, There is a chance I may head up there. Where are you fishing?
[signature]
Well I will probably be heading up for my first time ever, so if you see two guys out in a 19' fiberform, white with brownish-orange stripe, looking somewhat lost be a friend and lend a hand (or a tip). Never really fished for anything but trout, so this will be a new experience.
[signature]
oh ok look for me in my looney tune float tube
[signature]