Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elk hunt funny photo
This was posted in the DWR gallery and I thought it was quite comical, and yet impressive at the same time.

[Image: elk1.sized.jpg]

[Image: elk2.sized.jpg]
[signature]
For some reason I can't see the picture you posted. I guess I'll go to the DWR site and check it out.
[signature]
How about now? Smile
[signature]
Yes, I can see it now. Wow, nice bull. I guess you use what you got but a strong cross wind would blow that car over. I bet the roof was sagging from all that weight.
[signature]
OMG that is to funny. I bet people say that when they saw both our toons on my car.
[signature]
Thats too funny, btw i am getting a trailer from harbor freight for toon transporting. No problems there now.
[signature]
That's pretty funny. I guess you've got to get it home somehow. Glad you found a trailer.
[signature]
COOL ABOUT THE TRAILER I SAW NO PROBLEM WITH HAVEING 2 TOONS ON MY CAR THOU ANYWAYS HAS THE LAKES FROZE YET I HAVE ITCHIN TO GO ICE FISHIN THAT IS GETTING PRETTY BAD
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]That my friends is what you call HARDCORE hunters!!!![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Seriously though, I can't wait for hard water. My joints dont seem to like the cold. And my tendonitus in my wrists hate it equally.

Its just too damn hard casting lures wearing winter gear. I need to bundle up bigtime in this cold weather.

I will get to doing the ice dance. Maybe that will help.

*Ice* *jig* *Ice* *jig* *twirl*

Yeah those are some hardcore hunters, and a nice elk aswell.
[signature]
Hey this is a great example of,,, "Gitr Dun!".. [laugh]
[signature]