Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing class for Beginners
It is time for my yearly Ice fishing class.
Dec. 17th
6:00 to 8:00 pm

This class is for those who have never ice fished and would like to know were to start. Also for those who have tried it a time or two but do not quit get it. Guarantee: you will be a better ice fisher than guys who think they are experts!!

We will cover: Techniques,lures and baits,Gear,saftey,were to find fish. and proper store to get your gear! LOL![Wink]

Bring pen and paper

Please do not bring your own Boogers to class because we have more than enough already.

Cost: $1,000,000.00 per seat. Not! It is FREE

Dec. 19th we will meet at a lake to try what we learn, the lake will be picked according to ice conditions.

Remember Rookies are only welcome at the class but everybody on BFT is welcome to join us on the ice excursion.

Please Reply to this post if you will be attending the class. so I can have a head count.
[signature]
I have been ice fishing before, but, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty clueless and would appreciate any assistance I could get. So, if it's not full yet, I'd like to attend.
[signature]
Full yet! your #1
[signature]
I have never Ice fished and as you know, through my last order, I would sure like to learn. Let's have the field class on Bear Lake!! ...here's hoping...

Don Merz
[signature]
And the sit down and take notes class at the Dead Goat Saloon.

Do they still have Blues Bands there? Haven't been for several years.
[signature]
ahh! take a joy ride down to kaysville and bring the saloon![Wink]
[signature]
Hooked fishing sounds like a great place to have it and get what you need at the same time...[crazy][crazy][Wink]

[signature]
Yep ... I was just funnin'...

Bringing the saloon might be a good idea though.

What do ya want me to bring James? Cognac?? *S* I better bring a designated driver!
[signature]
Gee I am sure glad that I am still a beginner.[Smile]
[signature]
I've been ice fishing for a few years and consider myself average for perch, but I've never iced any trout, salmon, bass, or crappie. If that qualifies me as a rookie, sign me up! Sounds like a good time. Thanks.
[signature]
Perfect for the class bioman!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey James, I have caught a few " cubes", while ice fishing, but never anything as large as a block. Do I still qualify as a rookie?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
It sounds to me as though you are holding the wrong tool in your hand.[Tongue] "Ice Rod" not "Ice Tongs". It's ok, it is a common mistake among rookies.
[signature]
James, you do so many great things to promote our sport, and for the community in general.
For several years there you were supporting our Outdoors Club at Centerville Jr. High with donations of tackle and such. And you're always giving of your time to educate others. What a great way to solidify your place along the streams in Heaven!
[angelic]
Thanks for all you do -
[signature]