How did you first here of this website?
How did you first here of this website?

If other, please reply with the answer.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I heard about this site through my Dad. The one and only TubeDude.[cool]
[signature]
Ironically, I first heard of BFT on another, now-defunct, (Utah) fishing forum. The members there were actually trash-talking BFT and saying how crappy it was over here and whatnot. So, with my curiosity piqued, I decided to take a look for myself.

What I found was that BigFishTackle was WAY better than the other board I was on, and promptly abandoned that other board and registered here and have never looked back since! Now I've been a member for over 2 years.

I guess it's true what they say, "Any publicity (even negative) is good publicity!
[signature]
Two years ago I had my high school fishing class on an ice fishing adventure. We had couple of guys that were fishing when we got to the lake volunter to help with some of the inexperienced ice anglers. A couple of days after we came back to the school one of the students showed me this website. One of the anglers that had volunteered to help the kids had posted something about what a nice way to get kids into fishing. I have been here ever since. I have renegade to thank for that post and all the enjoyment I have had from some quality people on this website. Thanks gshorthair
[signature]
I came across this site by pure axident 4 1/2 years ago.

sitting around the house I became board out of what was left of my mind. "I was a bit loony to begin with"

a couple bucks rolled my way, so I bought one of them small cheep desk top computers.

I had nothing to do on the computer after I got it so I started looking for games and contest. a bunch of them came up, lots of photo contest so I started entering them one by one and I came across a bft forum. there was an ice fishing contest going on.

this was the first forum I ever saw. I am not a big fan of chat rooms, and I thought this was neet. I get to talk about fishing... Been here ever since, met a lot of truly great people both on line and off thruough this site. we need more people like what we have here on this site in this world.
[signature]