Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing with my buddy at D.C.
Decided to hook up with fishtyd (after we made friends) and go to Deer Creek. We got there real early and there was alot of boat traffic. We decided to paddle over to the wallsburg arm and fish the shoreline for smallies. Fishtyd was using a sage flyrod with a little custom popper he created for Holmes Creek. He caught a few small ones and I caught a couple of trout on a kastmaster. They made for a good fish fry on the 4th. Fishtyd thanks again for the bass lesson.
[signature]
Hey bassin, you beat me to the punch, I was going to post in a while and tell you thank you very much for the good times and for the trout lesson, you sure can hang them rainbows... I thought you would never want to go with me after the holmes creek conversation but thank you for forgiving and forgetting... we sure did eat well that day huh? thoose trout were mighty fine, too bad they slime ya all over the place huh?...lol I did hit holmes creek again, (not going to tell u if i tubed it or not though....) lol and it was pretty good fishing again I tried to call you but your answering machine came on or else we would have had another great time. Its too bad Jake got hooked at DC huh, or else we could have fished alot longer, he told me later his finger was hurting so bad after the panther martin got ahold of it...lmao... then to top it off, he hooked his own tube.... funny funny stuff, I hope you didn't mind me bringing him with us, he sure does like to tube around and have fun like the rest of us tubbers, I did catch some trout also at Holmes cr, hell never thought trout were in that place???? lets get together this weekend at Mantua, lets get lumpy,jake, tiny, and moose and all of us go over to the east side and nail them trout okay? call me and will set the plans down...... later on trout man

tight lines always
[signature]
Hey thanks again. Tell Jake I have an extra float tube if he wants to use it until he can get some scratch. I talked to Tiny and hes going to Yellowstone so hes a no go. I talked to the guy at Smith and Edwards and he said they were catching alot of big bass ay Mantua dropshotting salmon eggs. I will have to find some in my garage. He said to make sure they were Pautzke brand. Later.
[signature]
Red label or green?
[signature]
The one he was holding up was green.
[signature]
Hey bassin, I just talked to Tiny today, and he may not be going to yellerstone, he said he would talk to "crazy eyes" (Mark) and see if he would like to go also, i've only fished with him twice but he's a cool cat.... I thought the one he was holding was red????? I got some of them at home so we are set on the s eggs but mine are red also.... let me know

tight lines always
[signature]