Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I need to send out A SEARCH PARTY!
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]There has not been a new post since Tuesday. Where the heck is everyone? [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I hope nobody has sunk![Wink][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
i saw the Dude on line this morning [Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Been fishing two straight days at Jordanelle. Will post a report and pics tomorrow.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Caught grundles of perch, smallies and a few trout in shallow water. Anybody could have caught them on flies. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I have a BUNCH of yummy fillets ready for the fryer. NEENER, NEENER, NEENER.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Glad you are worried about the troops, but sometimes there are gaps in the continuity of things...and life gets in the way of BFT.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[reply]
[#0000ff]Glad you are worried about the troops, but sometimes there are gaps in the continuity of things...and life gets in the way of BFT.[/#0000ff] [/reply]

[cool]Life got in the way.

z~
[signature]
[laugh]That's no excuse Zonker[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Actually, I've been on vacation all week and just got back. I fished all week, though I have to admit that the catching wasn't very great. I decided to spend the bulk of the week exploring new areas to fish so I spent about as much time driving and looking at maps and researching on the Internet as I did with a line in the water. I didn't pump my tube up even once, but now with the info I have put together I should be able to fish some new waters. I "discovered" 11 new small lakes and ponds within an hour and a half drive. Most are warmwater venues with the standard compliment of bass, bluegills, catfish, crappies, and carp. This year's warm season will be waning soon so most of these will be on my list for spring.

Anyway, FG, that's my excuse.

z~
[signature]
Can't wait to see the great pictures you take Zonker. Love the back ground on the others, so be sure to include some, k?
[signature]