Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey results are in!
Although the results from the turkey draw are suppose to be posted on Jan. 31st, I decided to check my credit card statement anyway. To my surprise, after five years of putting in it appears that I finally drew out for the Central Mtns., Nebo unit.

As anyone hunted this unit in the past? If so, do you have any general suggestions on where to begin my efforts.

I'm an avid bird hunter (mostly grouse), but have never hunted turkeys before, so I'm pretty exicted.

Good luck to those that draw!
[signature]
Still no hit on my card[Sad]
Congratulations on your draw midge.
Have a great hunt.
Good luck to all.
[signature]
No hit on my card either. This will be my fifth year with no results, what a rip-off. Lets see... $25 for the last five years of application fees and another $5 for next year. If I finally draw next year I will pay $45 for the tag making it a grand total of $75. Thats a lot of money for a stinkin bird. I don't know if I'm willing to give up anymore money on this ridiculous hunt. Anyway, congrats on the draw.
[signature]
I agree. If I didn't draw out this year, I was contemplating[size 1]
[/size]on giving up on Utah and go out of state. Don't give up all hope just yet. I'm sure there will charging the cards over the next couple of days. Either way, best of luck to ya!
[signature]
I am heading to the north to bag a turkey. Much less hassle and I may actually get a couple of them. Beats Utah hands down.
[signature]
That's ridiculous.... Go buy a 20lb bird for $20. LOL[Smile] JK... I know it's about the hunt, but that is getting expensive.
[signature]
I just got an email saying I drew a tag on the Zions unit. This will be the first time in 10 years. Now I've got to go dig through the basement and find the calls and see if I can still operate them.
[signature]
i'd give you $80 for that tag- you're right, you guys should stop putting in, especially if you put in for cacheWink at least until i draw.
[signature]
Just returned from 4 days of ice fishing, had a blast with the family. When I checked the mail last night I found the Wife and I had both drawn our Turkey tags. We put in seperately, I had 1 point and she had no points, Looks like we will be chasing Ol'Tom the first two weeks of May.[Smile]
[signature]
nice job on the tags, wish i had your luck! i'm at 5 points and keep'n on keep'n on. what unit did you draw?
[signature]