Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
[cool] hi all
[signature]
Hey bwill,

Welcome aboard! Hope you have a good time and find and give answers to any and all of the fishing questions you've ever wanted to ask.
[signature]
Whats up BWill,

Where are you fishing?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
hey bwill , hello and how you doing . getting ready for some spring action out on the water ? i've been going over all my rods and reels just waiting for the sun to shine down hard ! what's your best fishing ?
[signature]
hey there bwill,

pull up a bucket and cast in a line,

the waters here at BigFish is just fine.
[signature]
hey bwill welcome to the forum
[signature]
I Fish on Smith lake and Bear Creek lakes there is 4 of this lakes located in Northwest Alabama.There is Bankhead Forest about a mile from my lake house were i do some hunting for deer.

Thank You

Bobby
[signature]
I fish for bass most of the time.And the weather is getting about wright for fishing.There has been a lot of rain here and all of the lakes are up above pool,but fishing is close at hand.

Later
[signature]
I bet you can just feal the excitment in the air, knowing that the new season is at hand.

the antisipation of getting out on the water, and what will happen on your first cast of the season, will you reel in empty handed, bring in a sea weed bass, pull in a small one but fun to catch and be satified in knowing that there are bigger fish you are going to hook in to, or will you bring that luker and spend the rest of the season trying to beat your record.

for some folks it is opening day of deer season and for others it is christmas that excites them, me it is the opening day of any fish season that gets my motor running to the nearest out let to hear stories from the old timers of fish tails that have grown an inch for every year that the story has been told, I could sit there for hours listinging to their exciting tails, and the horor stories of the monsters that had gotten a way.

so the eccitement comes around my house

april first - opening day for catch and release trout

last saturday in april - opening day for trout

first 60 degree day in the spring for the sucker runs

first 75 degree day that brings the crappies in to my secreat fishing hole

first 65 degree nite for sturgen and cat fish

saturday before mamorial day - opening day of bass season

first ice in december for gills bass and crappie

december 31 last day of bass season

march first when the new fishing rules and regs come out for the new year

april first - new fishing license are required, It is an april fool who goes out fishing with out his new fishing license.

and the list goes on and on and on.

needless to say I cant get in enough fishing

march is usualy my bad month for fishing, but since we got all this beutifull ice ("24 inches") we have and extended ice fishing season [#0000ff][size 4]YEA.......![/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
bwill , man you have some bass buddies here ! bet you if you get ahold of azbassman on the utah board , he'll introduce you to all the bassaholics around the board ! the season is coming on close , you should also check out the hot tips and tackle board , thats aone good spot for the latest info on whats popular this time of year . i won't be into bass fishing untill i get the spring run of steelhead , walleye , suckers and pike in . hows the cats doing down that way ?
[signature]