Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Just wanted to check in and say hi. I found this forum by doing a google search for jig painting and it directed me to that particular forum. After doing some further digging I have found this forum to be one of the most informational I've come across. Everyone here is so easy to talk to and ask questions of. Keep up the good work!
[signature]
Hello Buckdog,
Glad you found your way here. It really is a great group of anglers and it's always great to have another sportsman on board!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there buckdawg and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for the Kudos. We work hard at tying to make everyone feel like they have been our fishing buddy for years. Where do you like to fish and your favorite species?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
I live in Central Ohio, just north of Columbus. Go Bucks!!! [Wink]

I actually am just getting back into fishing. I'm 35 years old with a wife and four kids. I used to fish the O'Shaughnessy Reservoir as a kid (grew up across the road from it) all the time. As is sometimes the case, life happened and I kinda abandoned the sport. Now, older and wiser, I decided it's time to start back to doing what I used to love as a kid. Fortunately we live about 3 minutes from that same body of water so that'll be my primary stomping grounds although here in Delaware County we're pretty fortunate to have four major bodies of water (reservoirs) that are real good fisheries. I cannot wait for this ice to melt so I can get back to it.

Again, great site and I look forward to being a constant pain in the arse!!!! Wink
[signature]
you found the jig making board huh? did you post up and ask tubedude some questions? if you want to get into jig making, he's the guy that can get you pointed in the right direction!

this is a great forum and it sounds like you'll only add to what we have going here! glad you found us!

talk to ya later, bkidder
[signature]
I actually didn't have to ask any questions because most of the questions I did have were already answered in that forum. Talk about a great site.
[signature]
Welcome buckdawg. We are more than happy to have you here on the boards. Please feel free to share anything that you want here. We hope that you can really benefit from the information that you obtain.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome Buckdawg hope you enjoy your time here. This is a great site and very helpful people. I belong to about 10 fishing forums or more and this is one of the best. Good Fishin
[signature]