Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-lake report 3-8-
i have been wanting to hit E-lake for a long time.. just not been home.. the last 2 trips i have taken have not been real great.. one of them being to fish lake and the other to joe's Valley.. both were ok fishing but not great..
so packed up the stuff and headed up to E-lake. got there around 11:30 to white out snow.. so had to wait for the storm to blow out.. 30 min's for the storm to pass.. finley got down to the lake and set up about 12:15 or so.. i started hitting fish right away.. my buddy was haveing difficultys [sly] he got all the way down to the ice and rembered his pole's were setting in the back of the truck.. heheheh guess i should have said something sooner huh? lol. by the time he got back i had the hut set up, and about 10 holes from shalow to deep.. i set up in 27 feet he went out deeper. i hit 3 in about a hour he still not'a. but it went dead on me to so i moved into 20 feet and Wam right back on them. i pulled 10 fish out and missed about 10 more in the next 4 hours. my budddy still skunk..
finley right before 4:00 he finley hit his one and only bite got it up and said now we can go.. lol.. we are going back tomorrow and give it one more try befor i go back to work..

it was good to get back up there.. can't wait tell them tigers are let lose in there!!!!

ok here's the pic's
[signature]
Hey Ron good report. Looks like you was fishing by the dam. Is it me or do a couple of those cutts look a little plump? [Tongue] What were you using ? How were the edges and how thick was the ice? Did you happen to stop by huntington? Looks like the cutts there are moving around depths constantly.
[signature]
Sounds like a great day Ron. Doesn't look like the snow is too deep on the lake either. Did you take your sleds, or just walk?
[signature]
Hey Ron,
Thanks for the Nice report. I am Not ready for the iceoff this season! I still have icefishing to do yet!! LOL. when are You going back to work??
[signature]
hey 3-M i'm not ready for the ice to go ether.[unimpressed] but wather we are or not spring is on the way.. it will not be to much longer i'm sure.

I got to go back to work sunday. ok well i travle sunday to work monday.. the cool thing is this time i only have to go to Kemmer Wo.. then after that IPP Delta plant is comeing down.. so sounds like i'll be close to home for a little while at lest..

T.K.B's: my slead took a crap on me up at FG and i have not got it fixed yet so we walked in.. good thing to there is a top layer of crusty snow on top of about 4" of slush.. yesterday it was not a problem for us.. but if a sled went through that slush it would be hard to get it off that lake.. lol been there done that.. lol
[signature]
Those are some nice looking cutts. What was the biggest you caught?
[signature]
Ron,
It's cool that Your close to home with the next couple jobs. You'll be traveling for work Sunday & I'll be here enjoying my Birthday (21st) HEHE. Travel Safe!.
[signature]