Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sought After Animal
Just a random question, what is everyones main animal that they are trying to go after? I know for me it is a Moose. My goal one day is to get a Shiras, Canadian and an Alaskan Moose. If I could only get so lucky one of these years and also learn how to grow some money on trees to finance it. My next animal would be a Rocky Mountain Goat. Other than that, I am not too picky [cool]

Proline
[signature]
Tie between desert bighorn and monster muley. Big stinky elk comes in a close second.

Andy
[signature]
Anything with feathers. Geese are right at the top of that list followed by ducks, pheasant, grouse and chuckar. The occasional swan works too.
[signature]
mountain lion for me. guess it would help if i put in for it.[Tongue]
[signature]
I have shot a nice bull elk and a nice mulie. But nothing for the wall yet. Either of those are at the top of my list. I will take whatever I can draw.
[signature]
#1 Caribou (preferably bow kill but I'm not picky there)
#2 Moose -Alaskan, or Shiras (bow kill)
#3 Elk- bow kill
#4 Mulie- Bow kill.

Just have to figure out how to pay for all that!!

I already have a decent elk and a decent Mulie but they were killed with a rifle and a muzzleloader. So now I want to get a good animal with my bow.
[signature]
Ducks & Geese by far #1 for me! then I would want and elk for my wall with a bow since I already have a trophy Mulie on the wall along with a antelope next to it.
[signature]
Numbe one on my list is a monster elk followed closely by a trophy shiras. After that anything is game.[cool]
[signature]
Gotta be the Majestic Rocky Mountain Elk for me.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]I'd like to get my first goose.[Smile][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I would absolutely love to score a nice bull moose. Alaskan or Canadian. Only trouble is saving enough money and still being able to afford all this new fishing gear that keeps coming out[Wink].
[signature]
I agree with you on that one for sure. Moose are spendy as well as all the other animals. It is defiantly a rich mans sport anymore if you want the nice trophy.
[signature]
A big shiras Mosse is not too expensive. It only takes about ten years of putting in and alot of research. Who knows you good get lucky and draw sooner. As for a Yukon moose, you had better plan on moving to Alaska if you want to afford that.
[signature]
well i have my trophy bull on wall. bow kill 6 yrds. i have 2 big booner bucks. a 4x5 that grose scored 195 b n c. and a 2x 4 thats 35 inches wide and 25 tall. birds all over my walls. fish as well. but my most desired is carraboo. of course with bow then i would say a russiun wild red stagg. merral stag some call them. smaller than an elk but 3 times the devil in them. they will kill a bull elk in the rut quick. they are like rocky bowboa of the deer kindom.
[signature]
Mule Deer are at the top of my list.

Dream Hunts:

Cape Buffalo and Marco Polo Sheep.

Moose and Caribou would be at the bottom of my list but I would
love to go to Alaska anyway!!!
[signature]