Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water skeeter backwater 9 opinions?
I bought this toon a couple weeks ago and was wonding a few things like....any problems that arouse or mods people put on that worked really well. So far I love it..great stability, the anchor system kicks a$$. Havent done alot to it other then throw on a couple rod holders that I know I will upgrade[unimpressed](should of stole one of TD's idea's) but all and all a great toon! In a week or two I will post pics and a review for all those in the market. Right now I would love to hear what others have to say. Any info would be awsome.[cool]

FF462

P.S. Anybody that can shop at the BX @ Hill AFB you'll save around a $100 on this toon there!![sly]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I have no personal experience with them, but the Water Skeeter line is kinda "middle ground" in the industry. They put out a fairly good craft for an affordable price. Definitely a good value for most new tooners.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][url "http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=273333"]LINK TO MORE INFO[/url][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The overall size, weight and construction stats look like it should hold up well under most conditions...and at 9', it is legal for running the Green.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Let us know if we can offer any help on trickin' it out. [/#0000ff]
[signature]