Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello friends... i'm back in full ...
hello all... i am back... i know have my internet back.. YAY!! anyway i have been catting since march... fishing in the bird refuge and most of the bear has been hit and miss....

carp meat has worked best so far as well as chubs.... with some hitting worms and some homemade doughs...

only seven cats over 6lbs so far this year but it will pick up sooon... i did get one close to 12 before the weather went to crap....
Joe
[signature]
oh ya... and i forgot to mention.. water levels have been fluctuating way way more than normal... ( in the refuge) it has been different everytime i go out there!!! and the fishing is alway better when they are in the process of letting water out.... that moving water really turns them on...
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Welcome back and thanks for the report from the refuge. Glad you are finding a few fish to play with. Should be gangbusters when the weather stabilizes again.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
ya... i cant wait for this weekend... lookin at 80s... i am stoked..... has anyone been fishing the jordan river near lehi?? and how have you done.??? i have a great spot down that way...
always producing some toads...
let me know.. thanks
[signature]