Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e-lake , huntington report sunday 4-29
Had to see for my self how it was up fairview canyon. Huntington is still iced over but it is all slush and didnt have any open spots fishable from shore maybe another couple of weeks. Cleveland has areas open so it is fishable from shore or tube. E-lake has open water by the dam and is covered by a thin layer of slush.A big wind should open it up . I caught my fill of red shiners and the fishing was good. We ended up with over 30 fish in 4 hours of fishing.
[signature]

[signature]
Thanks for the report. I was debating of going down there today But I hadn't heard anything about the open water yet. Maybe next week.
[signature]
oh man now you did it!! lol

i guess i need to get the traps out now and go restock the frezer..

thanks for the report i know what i'll be doing tuesday..
[signature]
Man i cant keep a secret !![Tongue] Minnows were easy to get yesterday and they were all over the shoreline.I took my casting net but didnt need to use it because the trap would get full every 5 minutes. Good luck hope you get them.[Wink]
[signature]
well this is just great!
my wife said i could not put any bait in the frezer tell i do something with that fish! lol
i showed her i just went and got a new frezer and told her the old one is mine keep out of it!! [angelic] lol so now i have all the room i need for bait! yeah..[sly]

yeah i'll be headed up tomorow to give it a try.. did you go to the north end at all? did the road still have snow?.. i know it did a week ago..
[signature]
I was going to stop there on my way to scofield but the troops were too tired from fishing. The ground seemed moist in a lot of spots so who knows what it is like in there.
[signature]