Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Snow Job
Hit the nell today the air temp was 30 at 8:00 and water was 54 main lake....

I boated 14 bass from 14" to 18" two was large mouth all was caught in less then 15' of water most was got on a MOJO rock hopper weight set up and a MOJO drop shot with grubs in 3" and ROBO leeches in 3" and gulp minnows in smelt 3"...

[crazy][Wink] Here are a couple of pictures of the two biggest.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25480;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25481;]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good report. Glad you are finding some greenfish in amongst the brown ones.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Is the water still pouring in at Rock Cliff? Looks like the water level coming up.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
The park ranger said that the lake is coming up 10 to 12 inches a day it is only 3 to 4 feet down....

Let me know when you want to hit the nell and we'll see how the fish is biting....

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Got the pics edited in. Nice fish.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Call or PM me anytime next week...after the SILLY weekend. Looks like it is going to warm up again...by August.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Very nice fish for a cold day on the pond. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Nice report, and fish. Sounds like I need to take a Nelle trip soon. [cool]
[signature]
Thanks for posting the pictures for me and just let me know what day you would like to go I'm open for any but Tuesday....

I just got back from the Nell I tried to take a picture of a bow that I caught and let go but its a bad picture the wind had us rocking and rowing.....

[signature]