Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP Mounting Humminbird Pirahna Max 220
Hello All,
I just got a Pirahna Max 220 and need help mounting the control unit and locating where to mount the transducer on my Tu Colorado toon. I was hoping someone has experience with how to do this. I am wanting to mount it in such a way that it can be removed with the least amount of hassle when I am done tooning. Any info would be very helpful.
THanks
KAZUALT
[signature]
Hey bro. We have all the instructions on the tubing board. I'm going to move it over there for you.[cool]
[signature]
Hey thanks very much. I must be a dummy cause I just cannot figure this out. You all on this board are the greatest source of info I have found and figured if anyone can help it wopuld be ya'll, Pittsburgh slang,
Thanks agian
KAZUALT
FLOATIN in the BURG
[signature]
There are a ton of photos in the "Best of the Best" Thread. Just scroll down to the sonar mounting instructions. There are various options.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]You can also go look on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=130;"]Picture Board[/url]. There are several threads with pics of different kinds of sonar installations.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also, when I had my Fish Cat Cougar, I mounted a sonar and transducer setup by bolting some PVC to the metal frame, with quick take down by not glueing all the connections.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Here are a few pics from that installation that might give you some ideas to go along with the other stuff you can find.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]As always, you need to balance function with location. It has to be visible and accessible without getting in the way of the oars.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Ya'll are the $%&#. Now with the knowledge given to me by ya'll I totally understand how to get my humminbird up and running. Thanks so much. If ya ever get to Pittsburgh I owe ya'll a beer. Since I own a bar that should be easy.

KAZUALT
[signature]
Now where was Y'all when I was frequenting that area up till about 6 years ago??? Oh well. I'll let you know when I'm in the neighborhood again.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Glad to help. Sometimes a few pics and sharing ideas can get your own creativity going. Hope you are able to work it out. Be sure to send us some pics of your own creation when you get it finished.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Oh yeah, keep some cold ones handy. Never know when I might wander through.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
No problem. Nice thing about owning a bar is that I always have a cold one on hand. Ya'll are welcome to come and float the three rivers anytime. The club that I own has several sleeping room in it so I can get you a place to lay your head at the end of a long river fishin day.
TubeN2 do you know where the Southside is? THats where the club is. Right next to the Mon river. Believe it or not, If its been 6 years since you have been here, you won't reconize it. Southside is now the hottest place in the burg to go. All the mills are gone, replaced with new housing, shops and restuarants. Also the rivers here are now producing 2 to 3 lb small mouth and lots of sauger & musky. They have built rail trails along most of the rivers there is one that goes from Pittsburgh to Cumberland MD, about 135 mile and you can fish all along it.

KAZUALT
[signature]