Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks All
Yea, I would like to have my graph as big as the 332C, but I don't think I will spend that kind of money for my tube. If I need GPS, I will use an old Garmin Etrex that I have. I was thinking about the X68C, but still too much for my tube. My fishing want be every single weekend like I used too.....golf has my heart & I'm committed to my year's worth of lessons that I purchased last month.

Fishing will be in the rain, at night, and when I need to take a break from golf just to mix it up. I also have a customer that will take me to a private tube lake!

I wish some of you guys lived in Texas. You guys would be cool to fish with. I visit a variety of boards and you have a top notch group here! I have to wait a couple of weeks to get my tube, but I'm really excited. I think I'm going to build my rod rack where they sit vertically, but leaning back at a 45 degree angle or so like I've seen several folks do.

My fishing style is flipping, pitching heavy cover with jigs and crank baits. I use cranks and traps to cover water and love those shaky head jigs with a spinning rod/reel. My other setups are all baitcasters.

I know many of you guys use the gel-type batteries for your sonar. Do any of you guys use the AA PVC rig that was written about by one of your members? Looks like it would take up very little room, its cheap, and easy to recharge.

Again thanks for everybody's advice...very much appreciated!

CYA
[signature]