Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass tournament at Devil Creek
[cool]I am putting together a Bass tournament at Devil Creek Reservoir this Saturday. Buddy style tournament with $50 entry fees per team(includes $10 for Big Fish).

The fees were kept low with the intention of making this a fun day of fishing and a great way to meet new people.

The water is a little bit lower than normal for this time of year, however fishing has been great. Most fish are 11-13" however an occasional 2-4lb fish can be caught.

if you are intersted we will be meeting at the ramp at 5:00am. Hpoefully we should be on the lake fishing by 5:30.
[signature]
that for this sat? and this the cache boys doing this?
[signature]
This tournament was originally scheduled to be a Cache Valley Team Bass open, however there was not enough interest in a large tournament so we decided to scale it down and have a smaller tournament. We are planning on about 6-8 boats right now and could use a few more teams if anybody is interested.

If any one has thought about fishing a Bass Tournament this would be a fun and inexpsensive way to do it. There has been talk that a few anglers may bring their wife or kid to fish with them.

Should be fun, let me know if you would like to attend.
[signature]
Thats the same day as the "Catch A Cure" tournament at Starvation.

[signature]
What day?
[signature]
Saturday, June 23. 5:00am
[signature]
Ok where is Devil Creek and how far from SLC?
[signature]
Devil Creek is about 10 miles north of Malad on I-15. just watch for the Devil Creek exit (exit22).
[signature]