Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday TubeDude!!!
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1] I hope you are having a nice Bday TubeDad. Catch alot of fish (as usual)[cool]
[/size][/black][/font][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Let me be the second to wish you a fun birthday and many more to come!!! I think I know what you will be getting for this special day.
[signature]
Happy B'day to you TubeDude! Any cakes?
[signature]
Happy Birthday Pat, you're still older than me.[cool]
[signature]
[red][size 5]HAPPY B-DAY DUDE![/size][/red]
[signature]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY[cool]
[signature]
Happy birthday, Pat. May you have many more!

z~
[signature]
[#0000ff]Happy Birthday Pat!!![/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[cool]
[signature]
Happy Birthday TD! Hope it's a great one.
[signature]
Well happy Birthday there Tubedude!!! I see that we are both Leo's....right??? My birthday is Aug 16 & I'll be 42 this year.....errr I mean 35'ish[Wink].

This is what I'll do, next week when I go float tube fishing, I'll catch a nice bass for you & post it!

Have a great day & fun fishing my friend!
[signature]
Well as usual this looks like it is a day late and definitely a dollar short but Happy Birthday anyways Pat.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks everybody...I think.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]No fishing yesterday in the wind. But had a nice quite day. That's good for us old folks (plenty nine this year...as always).[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hey Mojo...I'm older than everybody...except Leaky.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Ghostrider...recheck your horoscope dates. I am a "moonchild". But, TubeBabe, whose upcoming birthday is the 26th of July, is across the line into leo land.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]And, Spyderman...don't sweat it. I signed off early last night for my Geritol party and did not see this thread until this morning. it's the thought that counts. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
happy B-Day Pat a little belated but would ya expect any less from me?

i wish i would have known. I'd of come and kidnapped ya this morning. You's of had fun down at Linclon with me. No boats, no jets skis, next to no people. And its a Saterday ta boot!! But they started showing as we were leaving.

You need a fiber backer for that geritol shooter? I got just the fixins for ya old man!!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nope. I take my Geritol neat...or in a senior margarita. I snort the fiber part. How do I keep from having "accidents" afloat? Depends.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sounds like you had a good "trial run" at Lincoln Beach. I couldn't have gone with you even if you had tried the kidnap thing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hope Mama Nature gives us a break on the thunderbumpers for next Friday night.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Well if there early enough they wont bother us at all [Smile]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey Pat,[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Only because you have successfully passed another year, and many people on the forum have asked your age, I won't tell them your age, but I will show them this archival picture of early times. [/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Enjoy[/size]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Ha. That is a great picture. However it came much later than my first few experiments...with stone tubes.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I hope you had a great birthday!! Sorry to be several days late, but "better late than never", somebody said.
[signature]
On vacation here and I just tuned in ....happy b'day TD. [Smile]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks Lloyd...and you too Irish. I appreciate the sentiments, no matter what the timing.[/#0000ff]
[signature]