Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POP UPS
How do I keep that Fishing bounty from poping up each time I go to this site??????

I HATE POP UPS........

[signature]
If you are using internet explorer then you can turn on the pop up blocker and it should keep it from coming up. It is in the tools menu.
[signature]
We are in the middle of a discussion about this in the Moderator section of the boards. Some of us are not pleased with it either. It keeps causing my system to crash from trying to block it.[crazy]
[signature]
I for one don't like to go to sites that have them I hope you get it taken care of soon....

[signature]
[black][size 3]Depending upon what you are running for a browser, you should be able to help the pop up situation you are finding problems with.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]If you are running windows, go to the top of the screen you are currently viewing, and click on tools. go down to the "pop up blocker" line, and click. Select "pop up blocker settings", and select one of the choices. I would suggest that you choose "medium" as a setting in the drop down window at the bottom of that screen. [/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Try that and see if it helps. If that doesn't work, maybe we can come up with other choices.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]