Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Jordanelle
I meet up with a newbe to bass fishing this morning they had never fished for bass before but ask me to take them out....

This is what I like to do, take some one out and see look on there face when they catch there first bass or when they get a big one and fell the fight the smalley give them and see the Smile in there eyes...

We started fishing about 8:00 after I showed them a few ways to rig and tried to explain what the bite feels like and how to work each type of lure...

We fished around in one cove and got a few smaller bass but then she yes she set the hook on a good bass and the fight was on she boated a nice 15 1/2" smalley for the biggest one we got today and 3 others over 12" as well as a few other bass and perch...

We left the lake around 1:00 to head our own ways home but it sure was a real good day.....

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=28542;]
[signature]
Nice report Cliff, it is always special showing someone new to fishing what it is all about and I'm sure it is the same when showing them the art of bass fishing. WH2
[signature]
Nice sharing your knowledge with others. Good day.
[signature]
She said she wants to fish bass tournament as well....

And I think she will be good at it too.....

[signature]
Great report. I sure would love to get some of your expertise if you would be willing to share. I have very limited experience bass fishing and all is small pond and lake fishing back east. If you are ever looking for someone to go with you, I hope you might consider me.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Allen, now we know how you got your BFT handle. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Bassrods not only knows how to consistently catch those basses, but he is generous in showing others how to do it too. I am sure he will try to accomodate you some time.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If he doesn't, then I won't post any more of his fish pictures.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Tanks Pat,
Yes I do believe in beggin. I wait to hear from Bassrods. Hope we can hook up soon. It sure was a pleasure fishing with you guys yesterday AM. Hope to go again with you soon. Geof and I are going to try the kitties Saturday. Geof or I will put up a post to let you know how we did.

Allen
[signature]
beggin4bass don't you mean blackmail or I mean TD....

Yes I do take people out when we can get together on times and dates send me a PM ....

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]No...not blackmail. Just "creative negotiation". Actually, the begging one is on his own. Just thought I could nudge ya a little.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I do and have taken people out the balls in there court most just send me a PM to find out when.....

[signature]