Better picture I hope.
[signature]
Sure is a beaut! Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
NICE 330ISH BULL. I LIKE THE EXTRAS ON HIS BROW TINES.[Wink]
[signature]
What did he score Pete?
[signature]
Scored 335 BC, He was good enough for me. I also drew a moose tag for this year that I will try to fill toward the end of Sept.[cool]
[signature]
THAT WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE.
[signature]
I had posted in the past when I harvested him last fall what he scored so I'm sure a few people already new, all I can say is that he looks good on the wall and I luv those "Devil Points". Our next house is going to have a higher ceiling, I don't know where I will put my moose head if I get a good one. Between the wife's and my mounts we are running out of room.[cool]
[signature]
i have a pritty good scoring eyes for mule deer and elk. not so good at the rest. never hunted any other big game animal. get a great bull on yr hunt. are you going guided? once in a lifetime i think would be worth a guide fee. ken
[signature]
I never go guided, I do it myself or not at all in the woods.
[signature]
ive only been guided while fishing. but a deal like he drew is a litle differnt. unless you have mega time. like retired. some times a guide is the hot ticket to big time success.
[signature]
The Wood Ducks are awesome. I'm a bird hunter, not a big game hunter. It is a very nice Elk, wish I could shoot one one of these days.

IFG
I don't know if you knew this or not but PACKFAN and MR. CRESTLINER are one in the same. It's a long story and I still haven't been able to get it straightened out.
[signature]
My buddy at Wilderness Taxidermy in Syracuse did the Wood Ducks as well as my Bull. He also did the Idaho state record Walleye and the new Utah state record wiper.
[signature]
Thats a nice ELK! I also like the ducks in the background and a pretty impressive buck their too[Smile] Good job Pack!!
[signature]
The buck in the back is my first Archery buck taken back in 1982 near Scofield. I also took a smaller 4X3 and a spike bull in the same week. That was back when you could harvest two deer if you tagged the 2nd with your rifle tag, and the elk and the deer opened up the same weekend. Ah the"Good Old Days", when the Mountains weren't quite as steep and I was was younger and 60 lbs lighter.[cool]
[signature]