Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2MORE GREAT DAYS OF CATCHING AT SHELL BEACH
[Wink][Wink][Wink]...FRIDAY, some of my regulars, Ron and 3 of the guys from PEC in Baton Rouge joined me for a good old fashioned trout slam as they made quick work of their limits. The first Campo's live shrimp hit the water at 6:20am and the last live shrimp hit the water at 8:30 am. No need to worry about the heat as the guys were thrilled to head in early with 125 nice trout in the box. The guys almost had enough time to go back to work but that thought was dismissed right away. Great guys, great trip!!
SATURDAY, had 2 boats running and it was a repeat of yesterday as Rob and his 2 guests joined me, and my son Capt. Tim Jr. had the other 3 guys aboard and the catching picked up where we left off yesteday and as soon as Campo's live shrimp hit the water the trout started hitting the boxes of both boats and it didn't stop as number 100 hit the box in my boat at 8:30 am and number 100 hit the box in Tim's boat at 8:20 am. Everyone was ready to head for "The Beach" and beat the heat and thats what we did. Cleaned up the fish and had the guys heading home for 10:30 am with a 50 qt.box full of filets. Fun guys, great trip!! All the trout were caught using Campo's live shrimp under 2 ft. under a lemon cork. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

give us a call and get in on the great Shell Beach action.

CHALLENGER MARSH MASTER RODS, ABU REELS AND H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CEL
[signature]