Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping list
So who's the duck hunters on here? I am looking for people to hunt with this year. I have hunted with a few of you but always looking for more huntin biddies. I hunt mostly around Howards Slough and northward.
[signature]
You know we will be in contact this year. I picked up a 25hp mud motor for my boat this year and cant wait to take it for a spin.
[signature]
I hunt a little, well Ok every weekend and any other day I can get off.
[signature]
I have only been duck hunting once and that was several years ago... I hope to start this year and I am hoping to tag along with guys to learn a few thing.. [Wink]
[signature]
Already on my list.[Wink]
[signature]
Make up for last year?? You bet.[cool]
[signature]
Shoot me a pm and i'll "try" and show you how to hunt ducks.[cool]
[signature]
Hey Brody,

I like yo shoot up the waterfowl. I have Wed, Thur,Fri. Off. I wouldnt mind a day or two in the marsh with ya. I am gonna hook up With the hard water god also.

RILEY
[signature]
Awesome. It'll be kinda hard to get those days off but i will see what i can do.[Wink]
[signature]
Wait a minute here!Did your work schedule change because last season you couldn't get out on the weekends,has that changed,brody?
If so we can get out alot more this year.and who ever that wants to jion me,I have a few really good spots,but you'll have to sign a waver before I take you out.
I wont be hunting the opener I would rather go fishing,but when it cools off I will be out there as much as I can get out.I will be hunting salt creek more this year,so pm me will hook up and get sonme green.
[signature]
yep, mon-fri.[cool]
[signature]
Sweet check your PM's[Wink]
[signature]
I hunt ducks like crazy out in the bird refuge...
I have taken a few people from this board with me and they can tell you I usually do very well...
If you want to go hunting with me sometime just drop me a line...
[signature]
I love to chase the waterfowl, but unfortunately this fall I'm singin' the house building blues[crazy]
[signature]
Jethro, your on my list to contact as well. 20 or so days till mayhem in the marsh starts. I hope for a nice freeze to get rid of those skeeters early this year.
[signature]
Well I don't know too much about the killin part, but I can sling steel with the best of them. I would love to go out there with some of you guys, after the big game stuff is all over with.
[signature]
We should just overtake the meat line at howards slough and have a big BFT duckbustathon![Smile]
[signature]
Sounds great... Where is this at Smile
[signature]
West roy, davis county/weber county line.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Count me in!![/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Oh yeah the proclamation is now available online at the DWR website.[/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]