Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Seadoo - Custom Work Completed
Hey all
Custom work for Project Seadoo is completed...
I have more pictures but i am limited here to one, for the rules, do not want to upset the BFT guys.. [Smile]they been cool with me so far... [cool]

I attached one pic here it is...
Can't wait to put it in the water and fish!!!! [Tongue]

[Image: Projectseadoo-post-BFT.gif]
[signature]
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That is a nice ride.[cool]
[signature]
[cool] That is toooo COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Great Job. I'll have to show my neighbor what he can do with his.
[signature]
Thanks for the replies guys... Took it out the other night, and i am so happy with this... it worked great, and even caught a small bass too... I was working trees just as good or if not better with the trolling motor, no more anchor for me!!!
[signature]
you aint that guy that was running donuts around me on the pond the other day are ya?[crazy] [angelic]

Just kiddin, I like your application of this vehical.

dosnt that top seat get a bit wobbely in the waves?
[signature]
Actually not the setup is pretty tight and no wobbles i notice, And no it was not me, i swear ,doing the dohnuts... had som bumpy rides going over wakes, and not a peep from the the boat.
[signature]
LOL,

um, I think I didnt get my question out just right, what I ment when you are on the seat and when fishing from that seat, when other boats come around and make 2 and 3 foot wakes, dont you get tossed around up there a bit? maybe to the point where you might get the fealing you might get dunked? or have you not gotten that far with the testing yet?
[signature]
oh, i know what you mean ... yeah alittle, i had a boat pass and it was a little shaky.... but i am use to it without the seats... but where i fish is low traffic, and i am in little inlets that very few boats go...

so yes, to answer your question, boat the back seat you can either turn left or right, you really can't fish off the back directly, as there is no stable area to put your feet on, if you look at other pics at my website...

you can't have it all, well not in this situation... lol
[signature]