Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trail Cam Pic
Hey, lookie at what the trail cam cought .
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30063;]
[signature]
I guess he saw your camera and was wantin to see what you was lookin at....[sly]

nice graphics.....
[signature]
I went back today and in the leaves was a trail that goes right past the tree the cam was on .
Funny I didn't notice it before .
I set the cam on another tree to get a brodside shot , we'll see if he comes thru by saturday or sunday .
Going to the au sable sunday , hitting the holes .
[signature]
I musta put the card in the cam backwards , didn't get one shot of todays deer or turkeys [unsure]!!!
I'll get her in on the way to the stand tomorow [Wink] .
Anyone get any pics on their cam ? Can you post them ?
[signature]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30531;]
The 6 point is still hanging around .
The deer pics this weekend (total of 67 pics ) are all after dusk , not one daylight pic of deer on the cam .
[signature]
that is incuraging, its just a matter of time before a stray moves in...

dose the cam give you a date and time when they come in? if so dont tell what time their comming in... just wondered if the cam offered that info,, would be good to know....

It would seem something is driving them in a new direction or or preventing them from crossing an existing point and they are holeing up untill after the afternoon hunter is gone before they continue on their migration...
[signature]
Well the full moon plays a big part in the feeding time .
Then there is the farmer behind us , he has rather large baitpiles along the hillside . I'm using tarsal gland to get a buck s attention on the doe trails .
My cam was a wal-mart close-out , just pics , no date or times on the pics .
[signature]
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/8265/cat/602"][Image: DSCN0781.JPG][/url][/center][center]click to enlarge[/center] [center] [/center] [center]spike taken from the U.P. [/center] [center]"so I am told"[/center] [center][Wink][/center] [center] [/center] [left]spikes run about 8 inches... dressed out at 45lbs. "boneless"[/left] [left] [/left] [left]cant give ya much on the hunt particulars, it was a buddy hunt thing.... just wanted to share an end of the trail deer cam pic while the sharin is good....[Tongue][/left]
[signature]