Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you got my snow..

looks like you will have good ice by the beginning of next week.

they were fishing on my lake tuesday then all that rain set in an muffed it all up.

I bairly have a dusting on the ground here..

take it easy shoveling, and if ya can spare a shovel or two, toss them my way...
[signature]
monday -wensday is suppose to be cold,very coldwe ended up with 14 inches of snow here,gregg ,i think got much less
[signature]
there is another front right behind that one, we are susposed to get 8 inches saturday night before it heads on over your way sunday...

minapolis got down to 2* night before last, it was susposed to come down this way, wonder which one we will get..

toledo is susposed to get hit with a foot and a half of snow.

at any rate, this snow might be what I need to cap off my lake so I can get to my spot....
[signature]
Our Noreaster on Sunday looks to be rain for me, snow for Tom. That works for me just fine. Getting colder early this year so They should have more ice this year. Some are fishing allready in the northern end of the state.
[signature]
we got a light dusting today around noon, I had to go out to my dads huntin spot to pull the auto feeder before it got snowed in... I figured I might get in a little black powder hunting,

Good thing I did, cause I had to use a torch to get it out, I figured I would have to... I chained it to the ground, the ground had froze up holding the legs and chain and my ancor fast....

any way I said a light dusting, and that it was, but still I saw 10 off road vehicals, no I dont mean orv's I mean vehicals off the road because they refused to slow down... most of which were 4wd's...

I am sittin here waitin for the snow to fly so I can get on my mini plow and have a little fun...[cool]

I have high apple pie in the sky hopes of being on the ice next weekend...
[signature]