Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another year of waiting
Well, I received my un-successful email from the DWR again for the 10th year in a row. How did everyone else do?
[signature]
[size 2]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]
[size 2]598725 19-840, 19-841 PRONGHORN BUCK [#ff0000]SUCCESSFUL[/#ff0000] for hunt 19-840 WEST DESERT, RIVERBED [/size]
[size 2]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]
[size 2][/size]
[size 2]8 years of waiting for this one.[/size]
[signature]
That's great. It was a pronghorn tag that I drew back in 1997. It was a fun hunt.
[signature]
NORTH CACHE LIMITED ENTERY ELK EARLY !! YA HOOOOO. M.H.
[signature]
[Wink] Deseret Buck Pronghorn, should be fun!
[signature]
That will be a great hunt! I shot a doe a few years back and we saw some monsters!!! Infact we probably saw 30 bucks before we even saw a doe.
[signature]
Rubber glove for me again.
[signature]
Well................ no permits for me, however my prostrate is fine too. Got some friends that drew San Juan elk and Mt Dutton elk, Will probably go with the guy on the Mt dutton hunt. Anybody got any info on that unit to share?
[signature]
Nada on a desert sheep tag but I drew a ML Oak Creek deer tag with 9 points!
[signature]
According the hunt odds on Monster Muleys, you were guaranteed a permit on the Oak Creek unit with 9 points.
[signature]
Guaranteed unless 3 or more with 9 pts or more put in - happened to me last yr - 3 with 8 pts put in and I was the one of 3 that did not draw. Its all good now though [cool]
[signature]
With 13 points I drew out a wasatch early LE elk tag. Oh boy I can't wait. Zugbug
[signature]
Congratz to all those that did. I did not put in for anything this year as far as bulls go. I will be anxiously awaiting me rejections to late season cow hunts once we can put in for them.
[signature]
Rejections on cow hunts??? There are tons of Cow hunts that you can draw at least every other year if not every year. Most of them are about 95% success rate too.
Sounds like you need a new hunting spot. PM me if you are interested [Wink]
[signature]
The area I go is with a buddy that use to be that way. Infact it was unusually that hey did not draw multiple tags, until I started putting it. heheh They just cut the number of tags in that area, and we have not started putting in the time to scout for a better area yet.
[signature]