Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber ???
Was wondering if anybody has dared to hit the weeb ? Was looking to take a day sometime this week and try my luck. But from what I hear the run off has started and creating dirty and fast water conditions ???
[signature]
Don't know about the Webe, but Millcreek is BROWN and tree limbs and all sorts of stiff is flying down the river so I am sure the Webe, Provo and just about all rivers are blown right now.
Time to rake out the tube/toons
[signature]
They're not all blown out. Been hitting streams a couple times a week for the past month and the worse I've encountered was that I had to move upstream for clearer water. Hey FGD, I finally broke out that Orvis rod I purchased from you in March ( [:/] forgot it on my Lee's Ferry trip) and went in search of bigger fish yesterday. 15 minutes after tying the fly on I pulled this nice cutt out of the river and 5 of that was landing the fish. I was throwing big light color streamers as the wind was howling and the green water only had about 2 ft of visibility. I was asked not to post this rivers location so I won't. However the air and water conditions should help[Wink] figure it out. Anyway don't be afraid to try the tailwaters during runoff.
[signature]
I can't see the picture cause all the little icons at the bottom are on top of it.
We were talking about tailwaters tonight. Definitely don't be afraid. The fish are still there, just have to change approach.
While up Millcreek, I thru out a Royal Humpy and even in the stained water with branches and leaves floating, I saw the rainbow come up and snag my fly.
[signature]
Helllll Yaaaaaaa thats a NICE catch !!!

CONGRATS !!!
[signature]
riverdog - PM sent

[signature]