Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So , is Spidey dead or what?
I looked at MM for 20 minutes and could not confirm nor deny hie death. Alot of back and forth crap and no real evidence. Does anybody here know for SURE?
[signature]
Like you Brody, I have wondered that myself. No one seems to have any pics of him yet.
[signature]
I don't think so.

Last year (I think it was last year) when that #3 in the world bull was killed, it was out within the day and all over the hunting forums.

[cool]
[signature]
no he is sti;; in the hole. the things that have been going on down there are bs!!!! moss has 25 guys on a mountain and he has no hunter. no tag . and no reason. he has sent 15 guys on drives threw cayon after cayon looking for this bull. and why he has no tag? so it wont ever come out and he can put the doc on it for a cool 250. k . i bet the dock paid him that to spook it all season. just what has been comming of the mountain via cell phone. glad it wasnt my hunt...
[signature]
oya forget spidey. you guys here about the 332 mule deer off the strip??? main frame is saposed to be like 270 typical... hatch guided the hunter. muley crazy.
[signature]
270" frame???? Do you understand how big a 270 frame deer would be! Hatch posted it at 234 frame. I would still like to see spidey hit dirt by a do-it-yourself hunter.
[signature]
i was going off memory and mine sucks. lol ya 234 is still ungodley!!! i have a 190 main frame buck 22 in g 2,s 24 main beams ya i know how big. my 5 by 4 grosses 195 but nets 185. with out eye gards. i say nets are for fish!!!
[signature]
I believe that is illegal. It would be considered hunting. The proclamation defines "hunting" as:

"“Hunting” means to take or pursue a reptile, amphibian, bird or mammal by any means."

and "take" as:

"“Take” means to:
(a) hunt, pursue, harass, catch, capture, possess, angle, seine, trap or kill any protected wildlife; or
(b) attempt any action referred to in Subsection (a)."

therefore if he has no tag then he is poaching even if he has no weapon with him because he is pursuing or harassing wildlife.
[signature]
I talked to the biologist on Dugway this morning and he has a friend (dwr) down south watching the situation going on with the spyder bull, he said Mossback has a hunter on this bull this past weekend. I suppose we will hear more about it this week...
[signature]
Here's the Arizona Strip buck
[inline "322 Arizona Strip buck.JPG"]

As for the Spider Bull, if he was on Public land he would be dead.
The reason he is not dead is becasue he keeps crossing the border onto private land. Mossback has already received a ticket for trespassing, so this has put a halt on some things. I have a freind that works down at a Taxi shop that Doyle frequents a few times a week. He has been giving me some info.
[signature]
now he has a hunter. the guy that he has been screwing ups hunt. after the first week alot of guys assisting the guy with the tag got pissed when a bunch of guys pushed a canyon he has been using. that night it all hit the fan as the hunters party went to mosses camp for some good old day justice. it ended up with moss gettinting the video rights or some crap. so now they are working together. this is what has come off the quakie hot line. havent herd another thing in a week.??? whats even moore intersting is that this guy and moss are suposed to be a good freind.
[signature]
Ol Moss is going to get his someday. What goes around comes around. YOu mark my words, somebody will get so Angry with him they will flip out and there will be an ugly situation to deal with[pirate] I would bet that with in the next few years, there will be a bounty on him.[shocked]
[signature]
Spidey is dead
[signature]
where is it posted?
[signature]
Mossback.com front page no pictures yet
[signature]
I just posted on here, but the partial story is on mm.
Mossbacks site is down from all the traffic. Gonna be a while Tony.[Wink]
[signature]
yep,11:30 this morning,how long tell they get the pics up?I had trouble getting on there to but it's back up now.Like you said hope he was able to spread his seed.[Wink]
[signature]