Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEBER GREAT
[fishin] i went to the weber last week n it was great i was there 10 min and i hooked up with a 17inch brown (smallest i caught) i stayed in that hole for 15 min and nothing so i started walking 5 min later i was on again but lost it when it got to mynet 3 casts later i was on again 10 mins later it was in my net (20 inch) i started to walk to the next hole on the back of it i was on again 10 min later snapped off but it danced on the water for me in that hole i hooked up with 4 more landed 2 of them (18 and a 25 incher) after that it went dry only 1 the rest of the day but the best i have done since i started flyfishing and im goin back next friday all was hooked on hoopers i will post how i did next saturday
[signature]
Way to go. Glad u got into some. I may get up there this week. Trying to get all my crap together for the Muzzelloader.

Humpy
[signature]
fishing > hunting. when the fishing is slow, fishing and beer can mix, when the hunting is slow fire arms and beer make for a story to tell the young'ins how beer and weapons dont mix! [:p]
[signature]
That's some good fishing [Smile]. We have been going up the past 3 months and knocking em dead on the Weber. I didn't have any luck with the hoppers, but my friend usually dries and catches some. The nymphing has been the best. Hope you keep catching em like you did that day. Good luck, later.
[signature]