Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is fishing your way?
[font "Arial"][size 2]What kind of fish are you catching where you are. Here in North Carolina we are catching good numbers of tuna, dolphin, king mackerel and a few wahoo. We are having Very good sheep head fishing on Bonner Bridge (Oregon Inlet). Some of the sheep head weigh 8 pounds. As the summer is now here, the water is warming up and the fishing looks to be off to a great start.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Well fishing our way has really began to pick up as well. We do mostly saltwater fishing in Sabine Pass, Texas. Me and my husband went Saturday and came home with 2 big shark, a large gaftop, a big drum and a huge croaker. We fish every weekend and the last couple of weekend's it has really picked up. Last summer on the last day of our license I landed a 42"redfish. Well hope your fishing continues to be good!! Good Luck!
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2]Welcome to BFT always good to see new members. Wow nice redfish. I know about the saltwater thing, what I like about it is you never know what you are going to catch. Just got back from the beach tonight. We had a bad day rain most of the day. I hooked one red drum around 10 lbs and I guess 27 inches. Got him to the boat two times and went to loosen the drag and turn it the wrong way and tighten it. Needless to say the next run he keep on running.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Fishing on our side of the U.S. (So California) is *$%^$#@ awesome!!!!! Lately the BARRACUDA have busted WFO and the Albacore in San Diego and Mexico have started to chew. Also the White Sea Bass and Yellowtail at the islands have been phenominal not to mention the huge Calico Bass and the [#ff0000]54lbs YELLOWTAIL[/#ff0000][#000000] that was caught on the PHANTOM out of LB SPORTFISHING BERTH 55 at CATALINA ISLAND!!!!!!!!!![pirate][/#000000]

Ya Id have to say fishing is awesome here!![cool]

Aaron
[signature]
I wouldn't say its always awesome. fishing has been off and on right now... for instance, the white seabass bite lasted for about 3 days, then it picked up again a week later. same with the yellowtail. however, the calico bass bite is pretty much always on.

The pursuit out of 22nd street landing caught 320 barracuda on may 29!!! it was great... everyone got their limits!

joe
[signature]

Ya but our boat has caught more Cuda than all of 22nd street combined this year![Tongue]

Aaron GAFFERMAN on the VICTORY!
[signature]
Rrrrrrreeeeaaaaalllly????[laugh][laugh][laugh]

joe
[signature]
ya we have, and more WSB tooooo!

Aaron
[signature]
maybe

joe
[signature]