Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible dates for 1st Idaho BFT get together!
The majority of thoughts lean toward sometime in May for the get together so the options focused on that. I'm already booked for all that month w/ work and family, other than Memorial weekend so I put in the first weekend in June in case everyone elses schedule is just as crazy. Also, at this time the location has not officially been decided on so you may want to wait until Chromejunkey has finished his thread and tabulated a final count and possibly a final vote on that before voting here if the location will have an effect on your ability to attend.

FISH ON[fishin]
[signature]
We don't want to get to late in May, first: Riggins salmon fishing! Second: More people start to go camping (fewer spots). Third: ....I can't think of a third.[crazy]
[signature]
3rd less time to wait to drink chromeys beer.
[signature]
chromeys beer? lol who said anything about me and beer. we dont ussually go in the same sentance togather.[crazy]
[signature]
I would prefer early May. Memorial weekend would be crowded. As for June 6th, I think that is free fishing day in Wyoming and was thinking of hitting Jackson Lake for some Macks. Also, if the camp grounds are like around the South Fork area, they are free to use until Memorial Weekend.
[signature]
[crazy]......South Fork......2 weeks ago.......Chromey drank SteelieNuts beer. That's one sentence![Wink]
[signature]
maybe they dont go together from wht the wife knows... or maybe its just me with that problem?
[signature]
Early may, and I'll buy the beer for those ahead of me on the thread, If this thing actually happens.
[signature]
good thing i am a light weight.
[signature]
And I don't drink beer. Getting cheaper by the minute for you.
[signature]
lol what happens on the southfork stays on the southfork.[crazy]
im not to fond of the idea of it in late may either cause i really want to try and catch some salmon
[signature]
Good I get nervous after an offer like that, that everyone will drink beer like cromejunkey does I hear[laugh].
[signature]
earlier would definatly mean less ppl but a greater chance for bad weather. We will find a spot to camp either way, even if we are stayin in grandpas cabin.
[signature]
im not what i use to be a couple of years ago. you start getting a little older and some hangovers just arnt worth how much alchahol it takes to create it. i use to be able to pack away any beverage you could think of in mass quantity but latley when ive been hungover i havnt felt right for days after like i have some down syndrome or something.[pirate][crazy] but i can still toss back a few brews any day.
[signature]
[laugh]LOL!!!Lets get this thing going, sounds like fun. Grandpa's cabin huh? whats this.
[signature]
After my highschool days he has seen it all down there now he would probly sit down and have a beer with us. but like i have said before just dont get in the truck and let him drive.
[signature]
i think i will leave the day before the outing and camp a day longer just to scope out the area find good camping spots and whatever.
[signature]
so whats the plan? i voted for early May and the Narrows.... i will be there for sure if that's what is going on and i can watch all you beer drinking fools[sly] get drunk and ill be up early fishing for the early biters......
[signature]
I remember a time when you use to drink quite a bit of beer. lol
[signature]
anyone know when the turkey hunt opens in the franklin unit that might make it a bit more difficult to find a spot up the narrows. The toms were all over strutting there stuff yesterday.
[signature]