Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skyline dr high lakes report
First of all let me report the high temp of the day on sat was 68 degrees!! So does the rest of this report really matter??
As for the fishing, Snow lake , about 8 fish per hour with some going 16" and all football shaped. Pistol peats was the ticket with a few on jakes lures.
Near by blue lake, fish on every cast all 12" very fat planters. The lake was covered with dragon flies. Pistol petes worked best here also (although I think a bare hook would have worked)
Petes hole fishing was fair action but the fish were on the smallish side , 8-10" and not like the footballs we were catching higher.
But again great scenery and 68 degrees
I took some pics but my camera is still in my sons truck. I will try to add them tomorrow
[signature]
nice work there Lonnie.. i just got back from St Louis the other day. and need a brake from the heat.. and that sounds just like the thing i need.. my Dad has been makeing the Reader run over to JV and haveing lunch at JV.. thu,fri,sat, they are open.. been thinking of joining him this week and stop at grassy and giveing it a try..
thanks for the report! [sly]
[signature]