Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kokes, Cutts, and chubs
hit the berry today with my father and father in-law. got on water around 7 am and started trolling right outside the marina towards SC. Great day of fishing boated 20-30 cutts in the slot limit. caught 4 big fatty kokes around 30 feet deep (lost one right at the boat) and ended the day with my dad catching a nice cutt just short of 23 inches. as a side note caught 4 chubs out in the middle of the lake. best part of the day the wind never came up WOO HOO. first good day this year with no wind LOL
[signature]
Way to go on the kokes.How deep were you catching the cutts ? Did you fish the soldier creek side?
[signature]
had 2 downriggers going 27 feet and 32 feet and we had 2 leadcore lines doing popgear and worm going anywhere from 5 to 7 colors. we fished all on the strawberry side
[signature]
Looks like a great day. I was wondering if you were running Dodgers or straight TAZ and if the Bows were hiting the Koke presentation? I am going up tommorrow and would apreciate any tips.

Thanks
[signature]
running taz behind a flasher with about 24-30 inch leader all we caught was 1 small bow that we released
[signature]
Most excellent! Sounds like you guys were dialed in!
[signature]