Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condie reservoir, Id
I posted this on the Id forum but no response. I hope I don't get folks mad. just trying to get some info. So am trying here, ok? [:/]

Yeah, I know, I'm a Utah guy, but, I'm paying my dues, ---------, I hope. I sure would like to hear some reports on Condie. I probably will be going early next week. Anyway, if I don't hear anything or if do, and if I do go I'll report back, Ok? Love bass fishing in S.E Idaho. [Smile] Sorry Utah, I'm going to Mantua soon, again. Wish I could fish Jordenelle. [frown]
[signature]
Went to condie a little over a week ago. Fished twin lakes first and couldn't get anything over twelve inches [:p]. So went to condie didn't put the tube in the water though, just fished the banks we could see 12-14 inch bass patrolling but not so much as a nibble went through the entire box of tricks then gave up. I know if we would have braved the heat and got into the deeper water in our tubes we would have caught some. Sorry im not much help. I would get there early before the heat gets to bad. They are there you just got to find what they want. Good luck!
[signature]